FOR WHOM? - This FREE event funded by the Winnipeg Foundation and the United Way of Winnipeg is closed to the public, and registration is limited to:
- Indigenous students 18-29 who are enrolled in a Winnipeg post-secondary institution
- or, who serve on a student council
- Sessions are 9 am - 5 pm daily with a 1-hour lunch break
- There are evening assignments
- Commitment to full participation in every session is a pre-requisite
- You will be asked to use your personal life experiences to explore your relationship to the issues of Residential Schools, reconciliation and more
Workshop Cost - FREE
- Event funded by the Winnipeg Foundation and the United Way of Winnipeg
- Commitment is to participate in this Foundational workshop and in the Reconciliation workshop, February 16-20, 2019.
- Complete and submit the Online Google Registration Form. Button upper right.
- On or before December 24, 2018.
Meals & Accommodation Options:
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations and travel expenses.
- Lunch and snacks provided during the workshop..
- Parking will be waived on Magnus east of Main Street during the workshop