- Sessions are 9 am - 5 pm daily with a 1-hour lunch break.
- There are evening assignments
- Commitment to full participation in every session is a pre-requisite
- You will be asked to use your personal life experiences to explore your relationship to the issues of Residential Schools and more
- Suggested contribution $250.00.
- No one is turned away for lack of funds.
- Youth 18 - 29 years of age are fully sponsored.
- Complete and submit the Online Google Registration Form (see link at top right).
- On or before August 17, 2018
- Cheque is payable to Returning to Spirit. Include Memo: NIND Wpg Aug 2018
- Mail cheque to Returning to Spirit, 1039 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB R2W 3R2
- Or bring the cheque to the Workshop Coordinator at the beginning of workshop.
- Credit card (Visa or Mastercard accepted).
Meals & Accommodation Options:
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations and travel expenses.
- Participants are to bring their own bag lunches.
- Snacks and beverages will be provided during the workshop.
- Parking retrictions on Magnus will be waived East of Main St. to the end of the street.