FOR WHOM? - For Indigenous person
- Sessions are 9 am - 5 pm daily with a 1-hour lunch break
- There are evening assignments
- Commitment to full participation in every session is a pre-requisite
- You will be asked to use your personal life experiences to explore your relationship to the issues of Residential Schools, reconciliation and more
Workshop Cost: $250.00
- To be paid at the time of registration
- Complete and submit the Online Registration Form with your payment. Button upper right.
- On or before December 6, 2019.
Meals & Accommodation Options:
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations and travel expenses.
- Please bring your bag lunch . Snacks and beverages provided during the workshop..
- Parking will be waived on Magnus east of Main Street during the workshop