- This workshop is open to community members. It is closed to any others.
- There is a limit of 30 participants for the workshop. Due to the small number, we are willing to host another event to meet our community’s needs..
- Sessions are 9 am - 5 pm daily with a 1-hour lunch break
- There are evening assignments
- Commitment to full participation in every session of the four days is a pre-requisite.
- You will be asked to use your personal life experiences to explore your relationship to the issues of Residential Schools and more.
Workshop Cost: There is no cost for the workshop
- Complete and submit the Online Google Registration Form. Click on yellow button "Register Now" in the upper right corner of this page.
- On or before January 3, 2019
Meals & Accommodation Options:
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations and travel expenses.
- Lunches and snacks will be provided during the workshop.