For whom? For Indigenous and Non-Indigenous people: 18 years and older
Hosted by: Returning to Spirit
Host & Workshop Coordinator:
- Jacques Lafrance Tel.: 204-889-4579, ext. 104, 1039 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R2W 3R2
Workshop Location: St. Paul's College, 70 Dysart Road, Winnipeg, MB, R3T 2M6
- Commitment to full participation in every session is a pre-requisite.
- You will be asked to use your personal life experiences to explore your relationship to the issues of Residential Schools and more.
- Sessions go from 9 am to 5 pm Saturday to Tuesday; 9 am to 2 pm Wednesday.
- There are evening assignments.
- Cost for the workshop (this includes the noon meals and snacks) $300.00
- Cheques are payable to Returning to Spirit. Include Memo: REC Wpg 2019-02
- Mail cheque to Returning to Spirit, 1039 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB R2W 3R2
- Or hand deliver cheque to Workshop Coordinator on the first day of the workshop.
- Credit card (Visa or Mastercard accepted).
A subsidy may be available. For more information, contact Dianne Little, 204-889-4579, ext. 103, email@example.com
- Complete the Registration Form online.
- Deadline for Registration is February 8, 2019 (Sooner would be much appreciated.)
Meals & Accommodation Options:
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations and travel expenses.
- For those needing accommodation please Google search for: Hotels and motels close to University of Manitoba.
- Lunches, snacks and beverages are provided during the workshop. Costs included in the registration fee.