- Sessions are 9 am - 5 pm daily with a 1-hour lunch break.
- There are evening assignments
- Commitment to full participation in every session is a pre-requisite
- You will be asked to use your personal life experiences to explore your relationship to the issues of Residential Schools and more
- $250.00 paid upon registration.
- Complete and submit the Online Registration Form (ticket) with Credt Card payment. See the upper right button "Register Now".
- On or before January 17, 2020
Meals & Accommodation Options:
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations and travel expenses.
- Participants are to bring their own bag lunches.
- Snacks and beverages will be provided during the workshop.
- Parking retrictions on Magnus will be waived East of Main St. to the end of the street.