For Indigenous and non-Indigenous people
Please Note: Participation in a previous Returning to Spirit Workshop is a pre-requisite.
- Sessions are 9 am - 5 pm daily with a 1-hour lunch break. Friday sessions will be 9 am to 2 pm.
- There are evening assignments
- Commitment to full participation in every session is a pre-requisite
- You will be asked to use your personal life experiences to explore your relationship to the issues of Residential Schools and more
Workshop Cost & Payment
- Workshop fee is $250, which includes lunches for the week. (See note below)
- Please make cheque payable to McLeod Lake Indian Band.
- Address: General Delivery, McLeod Lake, B.C., V0J 2G0.
- In Memo area: mark “RTS Rec Workshop + your name”. Transportation, accommodation, breakfasts and dinners will be the responsibility of workshop participants.
- For McLeod Lake band members, family members and staff (both Indigenous and Non-Indigenous) who successfully completed Returning to Spirit, workshop fee, transportation, accommodation and food will be covered.
- Accommodations at Domano Centre is limited. Please contact Diane Nakamura.
- Complete the Registration Form by clicking on the registration button.
- For McLeod Lake Indian Band members, staff, please contact Diane after you have registered, concerning accommodations, travel, etc.
Meals & Accommodation Options:
- Participants are responsible for their own meals (Breakfast, Dinner), accommodations and travel expenses, except as noted above for those from McLeod Lake Indian Band..
- Lunches, snacks and beverages will be provided during the workshop. Included in registration fee.
Further Infromation: send an email to email@example.com .