*Sessions are 9 am - 5 pm daily with a 1-hour lunch break
* There are evening assignments
* Commitment to full participation in every session is a pre-requisite
* You will be asked to use your personal life experiences to explore your relationship to the issues of Residential Schools and more
* Suggested contribution $250.00.
* No one is turned back for lack of funds.
* Youth 18 - 29 years of age are fully sponsored.
* Complete the Registration Form online by clicking on the "Register now" button in the upper right corner.
* On or before September 10, 2018
* Cheque is payable to Returning to Spirit. Include Memo: IND RTS Wpg Sep 2018
* Mail cheque to Returning to Spirit, 1039 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB R2W 3R2
* Or bring the cheque to the Workshop Coordinator at the beginning of workshop.
* Credit card (Visa or Mastercard accepted).
Meals & Accommodation Options:
* Participants are responsible for their own accommodations and travel expenses.
* Participants are to bring their own bag lunches.
* Snacks and beverages will be provided during the workshop.
* Parking limits will be waived on Magnus east of Main Street during the workshop